Welcome to Sree Kandukuri Veeresalingam Theistic College. "Quest for Truth and Excellence"

College Examinations
Monthly tests, half yearly and hope Examinations will be held during the course of the academic year to assess academic progress of the students. Attendance of tests and examinations is compulsory.
Andhra University Examinations
Students who have put in a minimum of 85% of attendance are eligible to take the examinations. The absence for the remaining 15% can be condoned only on medical grounds.

Students must have their examination application forms verified by the respective class teachers, and pay adequate examination fees.

Examination hall tickets will not be issued to students who have outstanding dues of any nature including tution fees, library and laboratory dues.

Students are prohibited from carrying unwanted material into the Examination hall of the college premises which might give them an unfair advantage. Examinees are expected to bring along only their hall tickets and writing instruments. The use of calculators is forbidden. Examinees will be initiated against examinees who are found to be in possession of forbidden material. The hall tickets of such examinees will be seized and they will be forbidden to take the remaining examinations.

An examinee without his/her hall ticket will not be allowed to take the examination. However, if the identity of the examinee is authenticated by a lecturer, the eaminee will be issued a duplicate hall ticket for a fee of Rs. 10/-

The Chief Superintendent of his nominee is empowered to subject examinees to a body check during the course of the examination.

Home | About Us | Courses | Faculty | Alumni | Activities | FAQ's | Contact Us
This site belongs to SKVT Collage. All Rights Reserved. Designed Developed and Maintained by FANTASY. RJY